HBM2 Verification IP
Truechip's HBM Verification IP provides an effective & efficient way to verify the components interfacing with HBM interface of an ASIC/FPGA or SoC. Truechip's HBM VIP is fully compliant with Standard HBM Version JESD235A specifications from JEDEC. This VIP is a light weight VIP with easy plug-and-play interface so that there is no hit on the design time and the simulation time.
- Compliant to JEDEC HBM SDRAM Specification version JESD235A.
- Supports connection to any HBM Memory Controller IP communicating with a JESD235A compliant HBM Memory Model.
- Available in all Stack memory size from 8 Gb to 32 Gb (8 Channels/Stack).
- Available in Channel Density of 1 Gb(8 Banks/Channel), 2 Gb(8 Banks/Channel) or 4 Gb(16 Banks/Channel).
- Data-Bus width : 1024 (128 DQ width/per Channel).
- Supports Data Bus Inversion (DBIac) Feature.
- Supports Parity Checking for Command/Address bus & Data bus.
- Supports Data Mask for masking Write data per byte.
- Supports configurable timing parameters and Channels-Die associations.
- Supports capturing all the valid HBM Row & Column commands including Activate, Read, Write, Precharge in semi-independent way.
- Supports Power-up Reset and initialization sequences.
- Supports Power-Down, Self-Refresh operation.
- Reports various timing error signals, which can be used to check for any timing errors.
- Provides full control to the user to enable / disable various types of messages.
- Integrates easily in any verification environment.
- Supports full timing models or bus functional models.
- Multiple instances of Monitor can be instantiated in a Verification Environment to support multiple Stacks.
- Supports advanced System Verilog features like constrained random testing.
- Supports Callback / User Configuration in Monitor, Controller and Memory Model BFMs.
- Supports wide variety of Error Injection scenarios.
- Supports Independent channel functioning.
- Supports Testport feature.
- HBM Controller BFM
- HBM DRAM
- HBM Monitor and Scoreboard
- Test Environment & Test Suite :
- Basic and Directed Protocol Tests
- Random Tests
- Error Scenario Tests
- Assertions & Cover Point Tests
- Integration Guide, User Manual and Release Notes