PCIe Gen4 Verification IP
Truechip's PCIe Gen4 Verification IP provides an effective & efficient way to verify the components interfacing with PCIe Gen4 interface of an IP or SoC.
Truechip's PCIe Gen4 VIP is fully compliant with latest PCI Express Gen4 specifications. This VIP is a light weight VIP with easy plug-and-play interface so that there is no hit on the design cycle time.
- Compliant with PCI Express Specifications 4.0 v0.7 (16GT/s), 3.0 (8GT/s), 2.0 (5GT/s) and 1.1 (2.5GT/s).
- Verification IP configurable as PCI express Root Complex and Device Endpoint.
- Configurable LinkWidth: x1, x2, x4, x8, x12, x16, x32.
- Supports PIPE with configurable pipe width 8, 16, 32 with backward compatibility.
- Supports link width, data rate negotiation and lane to lane deskew.
- Supports split a port to more than one link - multi link.
- Supports Low Power management LTSSM states - L0s, L1, L2, L1.1, L 1.2 sub states, PCI- PM, ASPM.
- User Configurable fields -SKP interval count, FTS transmission count.
- Support for on the fly change in linkspeed and linkwidth through single test.
- Single Virtual Channel (VC) and Multiple VCs Endpoint.
- Configurable number of functions.
- Supports 128B, 256B, 512B, 1kB, 2KB or 4kB Maximum Payload Size (MPS).
- Interrupt support: INTx or MSI MSI-X and ECAM support.
- Advanced Error Reporting (AER) with optional Malformed TLP checks, ECRC and TLP Poisoning support.
- Support for the whole compliance -TL, DL, PL, Configuration and power management Testplan and Testsuits.
- On?the fly protocol checking using protocol check functions, static and dynamic assertion.
- Built in Coverage analysis.
- Provides a comprehensive user API (callbacks).
- Graphical analyser for all three Layers to show PCIe transactions for easy debugging.
- PCIe Gen4 Root Complex/Device endpoint
- PCIe Gen4 BFM/Agents for :
- PHY Layer
- Data Link Layer
- Transaction Layer
- PCIe Gen4 Layered Monitor and Scoreboard
- Test Environment & Test Suite :
- Basic and Directed Protocol Tests
- Random Tests
- Error Scenario Tests
- Assertions & Cover Point Tests
- Compliance Tests
- Integration Guide, User Manual and Release Notes