USB Type - C and Power Delivery Verification IP
Truechip's USB Type-C and Power Delivery Verification IP Provides an effective & efficient way to verify the components supporting USB power delivery and Type C connector. Truechip's USB Type-C and Power Delivery VIP is fully compliant with standard USB PD Rev2.0, V1.1 and TYPE-C rev1.1 specifications. This VIP is a light weight VIP with easy plug-and-play interface so that there is no hit on the design cycle time.
- Compliant with standard USB PD Rev2.0, V1.1, TYPE-C Rev1.1 and USB Type-C Port Controller Interface Rev1.0, V1.1 specifications.
- Supports Consumer, Provider, Consumer/ Provider & Provider/Consumer testing.
- Supports Power Negotiation (with user controllable source/sink power capabilities).
- Supports Role swapping (PR_swap, DR_swap and Vconn swap).
- Supports VDM messages for Alternate mode to configure SS signaling lines to Display port.
- Supports Built In Self Test (BIST).
- Supports Hard Reset, Soft Reset, and Cable Reset.
- Supports GoToMin, Get_sink_cap.
- Support BMC signaling of Physical Layer.
- Supports SOP*, Hard Reset, Cable Reset ordered set generation.
- Supports Dead Battery Operation Testing.
- Supports Optional communication with System Policy over USB.
- Supports attach/ detach and plug orientation detection.
- Rich set of configuration parameters to control Type-c functionality.
- Supports debug accessory mode.
- Supports functionality of DRP, DFP, UFP and DRP_accessory.
- Supports multiplexing for transmit and receive path of SS and HS signaling.
- Supports Randomization on PD objects fields such as volatage and current with or without error injection.
- Supports Type-c Voltage and Current Advertisement.
- Supports dynamically configurable modes.
- Strong Protocol Monitor with real time exhaustive programmable checks.
- Supports Dynamic as well as Static Error Injection scenarios.
- On the fly protocol checking using protocol check functions, static and dynamic assertion.
- Built in Coverage analysis.
- Provides a comprehensive user API (callbacks).
- Graphical analyser to show transactions for easy debugging.
- USB Type C and Power Delivery BFM
- USB Type C and Power Delivery Bus Monitor
- USB Type C and Power Delivery Scoreboard
- Test Environment & Test Suite :
- Basic and Directed Protocol Tests
- Random Tests
- Error Scenario Tests
- Assertions & Cover Point Tests
- Integration Guide, User Manual and Release Notes